Our team studied on 44717 reviews available online for Subwoofer Under 400, chose the finest ones and prepared Subwoofer Under 400 Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Subwoofer Under 400 from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Subwoofer Under 400 from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Subwoofer Under 400
Our team scanned 44717 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Subwoofer Under 400 in this article.
|1||Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||Rockville Rws12ca Slim 1200 Watt 12" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure||9.8||View On Amazon|
|3||Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power||9.6||View On Amazon|
|4||SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System (4-Pack)||9.6||View On Amazon|
|5||Echo Sub - Powerful subwoofer for your Echo - requires compatible Echo device||9.6||View On Amazon|
|6||Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar - Works with 4K & HD TVs - Wireless Subwoofer - Includes HDMI & Optical Cables - Bluetooth Enabled||9.6||View On Amazon|
|7||Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer - 8 Inch With Auto-On Function||9.2||View On Amazon|
|8||Skar Audio SDR-12 D2 12" 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer||8.6||View On Amazon|
|9||BOSS Audio 12" 3200W 4-Ohm SVC Car Stereo Subwoofer Set||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer||8.2||View On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design...
- Rockville Rws12ca Slim 1200 Watt 12" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure
- Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power, 300...
- SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System 4-Pack
- Echo Sub Powerful subwoofer for your Echo requires compatible Echo device
- Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar | Works with 4K & HD TVs | Wireless Subwoofer | Includes HDMI...
- Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater Black
- Skar Audio SDR-12 D2 12" 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- BOSS Audio 12" 3200W 4-Ohm SVC Car Stereo Subwoofer Set, Pair | P12SVC
- Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
1. Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive.
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies.
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp.
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response.
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!.
2. Rockville Rws12ca Slim 1200 Watt 12″ Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure
- Rockville Rws12ca slim 1200 Watt 12″ Amplified powered car Subwoofer Enclosure.
- 1200 watts peak power output. 300 watts RMS. 12″ Super slim subwoofer.
- Ultra stiff composite pulp cone with Kevlar reinforcement.
- High density laminated foam Surround.
- Vented core magnet motor structure.
- Magnet motor structure.
- Black texture synthetic Leather front panel.
- Dimensions: 24″ Length x 15″ Height 4.
- 150Mv – 5V variable input level.
- High level speaker level input with auto start music sense. RJ11 jack for dash mounted bass remote.
3. Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- Must be connected to AV Receiver, processor, or pre-amp
- Contemporary finish to integrate with any decor with ease
- Dimensions: 14” H x 12.5” W x 15.7” D
- What’s in the box: (1) Sub-100 Subwoofer and power cord – connection wires not included
- Place your subwoofer in a corner for optimal performance
4. SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System (4-Pack)
- Four (4) SoundPath Isolation Elastomer Feet with Steel Outer Shell
- Four (4) ¼-20 x 20 mm screws
- Elastomer Foot with Optimized Durometer
- Stainless Steel Machine Screws
5. Echo Sub – Powerful subwoofer for your Echo – requires compatible Echo device
- Echo Sub delivers down-firing, 100W deep bass sound through a 6″ woofer.
- Pair with one Echo device to enjoy dynamic music that fills the room.
- Pair with two of the same Echo devices for rich left/right stereo sound.
- Simple to set up and use—just plug in, open the Alexa app, and wirelessly connect to your Echo device(s) to control music with your voice.
6. Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar - Works with 4K & HD TVs - Wireless Subwoofer - Includes HDMI & Optical Cables - Bluetooth Enabled
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver BEAUTFUL RICH SOUND WITH DEEP BASS.
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market.
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & crystal clear sound.
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device through the built-in Bluetooth technology.
- SET UP YOUR SOUND BAR IN MINUTES — With the included subwoofer, HDMI and optical cables quickly connect your TV to the sound bar.
7. Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer – 8 Inch With Auto-On Function
- This is an 8″ powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier’s stereo speaker outputs.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.
8. Skar Audio SDR-12 D2 12″ 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- 12-Inch Dual 2-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 Watts
- 2.5″ 4-Layer High Temperature Copper voice Coil | Fs: 32 Hz
- High Roll Foam Surround and Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Powerful High Flux Ferrite Motor | Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design
- Frequency Response Range: 22 Hz – 300 Hz | Sensitivity: 84.7 dB
9. BOSS Audio 12″ 3200W 4-Ohm SVC Car Stereo Subwoofer Set
- Boss P12SVC 12″ 1600W Car Subwoofer (Pair)
- 1600W Max (3200 Watt per Pair)
- 800W RMS (1600 Watt per Pair)
- Bytul rubber
- Polypropylene Cone
10. Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
- Powerful 12″ copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth.
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
Subwoofer Under 400 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Subwoofer Under 400 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Subwoofer Under 400 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Subwoofer Under 400 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Subwoofer Under 400 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Subwoofer Under 400 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Subwoofer Under 400 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Subwoofer Under 400 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Subwoofer Under 400 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Subwoofer Under 400 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Subwoofer Under 400, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Subwoofer Under 400 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Subwoofer Under 400 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Subwoofer Under 400 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Subwoofer Under 400 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.