Are you looking for Socket 775 Motherboard Reviews? Our experts found 52362 number of feedback online for "Socket 775 Motherboard" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Socket 775 Motherboard. On selected products for the Best Socket 775 Motherboard you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Socket 775 Motherboard
Our team scanned 52362 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Socket 775 Motherboard in this article.
|1||Intel DG41TY Intel G41 Socket 775 Micro-ATX Motherboard w/DVI||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||Motherboard LGA 775 DDR3 for Intel G41 Chipset Dual Channel Desktop Computer Mainboard Support IDE Port||9.4||View On Amazon|
|3||HP Compaq SOCKET 775 MOTHERBOARD 531965-001 503362-001 for 6000Pro SFF||9.4||View On Amazon|
|4||Genuine DELL Intel G41 Socket 775 Motherboard For the Inspiron 537 SMT / 537s SFF Systems Part Number: U880P||9.2||View On Amazon|
|5||Desktop Computer Mainboard for Intel G41M LGA775||9||View On Amazon|
|6||ASUS P5GC-MX/1333 Socket 775 ATX Bare Motherboard||9||View On Amazon|
|7||Intel D945GTP D945PLM Socket 775 Desktop Motherboard + Pentium D 3.0GHz 3.00GHz CPU + Fan I/O Plate||8.6||View On Amazon|
|8||Dell Socket 775 Motherboard 3NVJ6 03NVJ6 for GX780 SFF||8.4||View On Amazon|
|9||HP DC7800 SFF Motherboard Socket LGA 775 DDR2 Ram 437793-001 437348-001||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||ASUS P5N-E SLI NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI Socket 775 ATX Motherboard w/Audio||8.4||View On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Intel DG41TY Intel G41 Socket 775 Micro-ATX Motherboard w/DVI, Video, Audio & Gigabit LAN
- Motherboard LGA 775 DDR3 for Intel G41 Chipset Dual Channel Desktop Computer Mainboard Support IDE Port...
- HP Compaq SOCKET 775 MOTHERBOARD 531965-001 503362-001 for 6000Pro SFF
- Genuine DELL Intel G41 Socket 775 Motherboard For the Inspiron 537 SMT / 537s SFF Systems Part Number:...
- Desktop Computer Mainboard for Intel G41M LGA775, G41M LGA775 Series Computer Motherboard 1xPCI-Ex16 Graphics...
- ASUS P5GC-MX/1333 Socket 775 ATX Bare Motherboard
- Intel D945GTP D945PLM Socket 775 Desktop Motherboard + Pentium D 3.0GHz 3.00GHz CPU + Fan I/O Plate
- Dell Socket 775 Motherboard 3NVJ6 03NVJ6 for GX780 SFF
- HP DC7800 SFF Motherboard Socket LGA 775 DDR2 Ram 437793-001 437348-001
- ASUS P5N-E SLI NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI Socket 775 ATX Motherboard w/Audio, Gigabit LAN & RAID Motherboard...
1. Intel DG41TY Intel G41 Socket 775 Micro-ATX Motherboard w/DVI
- MicroATX motherboard supports LGA775 socket processors and features integrated video and audio
- Integrated Intel Graphica Media Accelerator X4500 provides high-definition video
- Integrated 6-channel audio using the Realtek ALC888AVC codec
- Eight USB 2.0 ports, four SATA IDE interfaces
2. Motherboard LGA 775 DDR3 for Intel G41 Chipset Dual Channel Desktop Computer Mainboard Support IDE Port
- Made of high-quality materials, come with high performance and stable performance
- The motherboard possess the function of integrated graphics, sound card and network card
- Support IDE port, small in size, easy to install, no other special requirement
- The product is easy to use, and highly compatible with many applications
- Professional designed DDR3 motherboard possess dual channel, is your best choice for desktop computer.
3. HP Compaq SOCKET 775 MOTHERBOARD 531965-001 503362-001 for 6000Pro SFF
- Support Memory DDR3 800/ 667 MHz
- Socket Type LGA 775
- Expansion Slots PCI, PCI Express x1, PCI Express x16
- Input/Output Ports COM, Ethernet (RJ-45), SATA II
- Product Name HP 6000 PRO
4. Genuine DELL Intel G41 Socket 775 Motherboard For the Inspiron 537 SMT / 537s SFF Systems Part Number: U880P
- Genuine Dell U880P Motherboard for the Inspiron 537 SMT and 537s SFF systems
- Chipset: Intel G41; Processor: Socket 775, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core 2 Quad Core, Intel Pentium D; Memory: 2x 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, 4GB Max Total.
- Audio: Integrated 5.1 Intel HD Audio; Reaktek ALC662; Video: Integrated Intel GMA 4500
- retainers. Expansion Capabilities: 2x PCI, 1x PCI Express x1, 1x PCI Express x16
- Peripheral Interfaces: 1x VGA Monitor Connector, 1x RJ45 Ethernet/LAN Port, 4x back-panel USB 2.
5. Desktop Computer Mainboard for Intel G41M LGA775
- Good compatibility and expansion space, does not account for system memory.
- DDR3 memory, 1600/1333MHz support, low power consumption, strong performance.
- The motherboard is small and easy to install, no need for complicated operations.
- VGA interface, bring a clearer video experience for you and avoid pixel blurring.
- This product is made of high quality PCB material, strong and durable.
6. ASUS P5GC-MX/1333 Socket 775 ATX Bare Motherboard
- For Intel Core2 Duo / Pentium D / Pentium 4 / Celeron D Processors.
- Dual-Core CPU Support; Dual channel DDR2;
- Intel 945GC(A2)/ICH7;
- 6-channel High Definition Audio;
- EZ Flash.
7. Intel D945GTP D945PLM Socket 775 Desktop Motherboard + Pentium D 3.0GHz 3.00GHz CPU + Fan I/O Plate
- Intel D945GTP LGA 775 Socket MicroATX Dekstop MotherBoard
- Intel D945GTP LGA 775 Socket MicroATX Dekstop MotherBoard
8. Dell Socket 775 Motherboard 3NVJ6 03NVJ6 for GX780 SFF
- BRAND DELL
- MEMORY TYPE DDR3 SDRAM
- SOCKET TYPE LGA 775/SOCKET T
- EXPANSION SLOTS PCI, PCI EXPRESS X16
- NUMBER OF MEMORY SLOTS 4
9. HP DC7800 SFF Motherboard Socket LGA 775 DDR2 Ram 437793-001 437348-001
- Internal hard drive
10. ASUS P5N-E SLI NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI Socket 775 ATX Motherboard w/Audio
- ASUS P5N-E SLI NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI Socket 775 ATX Motherboard General Features: ATX form factor
- NVIDIA nForce 650 SLI MCP chipset Socket 775 architecture
- Supports 1333/1066/800/533 MHz FSB speeds Dual-channel memory architecture
- Supports up to 8 GB DDR2 800/667/533 MHz memory Supports 2-way SLI with SLI bridge
- Integrated Realtek ALC883 8-channel high definition audio
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Socket 775 Motherboard currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Socket 775 Motherboard based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Socket 775 Motherboard before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Socket 775 Motherboard they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Socket 775 Motherboard, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Socket 775 Motherboard before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Socket 775 Motherboard will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Socket 775 Motherboard if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Socket 775 Motherboard on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.