You can trust our selection for Fujifilm Lens For Low Light Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 63144 reviews for Fujifilm Lens For Low Light and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Fujifilm Lens For Low Light where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Fujifilm Lens For Low Light.
Comparison Chart for Best Fujifilm Lens For Low Light
63144 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Fujifilm Lens For Low Light. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/XF18-55mm Lens Kit - Silver||9.6||View On Amazon|
|2||Rokinon RK12M-FX-SIL 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Fujifilm X-Mount Cameras||9.2||View On Amazon|
|3||Panasonic Lumix 4K Digital Camera with 30X LEICA DC Vario-ELMAR Lens F3.3-6.4||9||View On Amazon|
|4||Fujifilm XF16mmF1.4 R WR||9||View On Amazon|
|5||VILTROX 56mm F1.4 f/1.4 XF Autofocus APS-C Portrait Lens for Fuji Fujifilm X-Mount X-T3 X-T2 X-H1 X20 X-T30 X-T20||8.8||View On Amazon|
|6||Fujinon XF 23mm F1.4 R||8.6||View On Amazon|
|7||Fujinon XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR||8.6||View On Amazon|
|8||Fujifilm XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS||8.4||View On Amazon|
|9||Fujifilm XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||Fujifilm XF35mmF1.4 R||8.2||View On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/XF18-55mm Lens Kit Silver
- Rokinon RK12M-FX-SIL 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Fujifilm X-Mount Cameras
- Panasonic Lumix 4K Digital Camera with 30X LEICA DC Vario-ELMAR Lens F3.3-6.4, 18 Megapixels, and High...
- Fujifilm XF16mmF1.4 R WR
- VILTROX 56mm F1.4 f/1.4 XF Autofocus APS-C Portrait Lens for Fuji Fujifilm X-Mount X-T3 X-T2 X-H1 X20...
- Fujinon XF 23mm F1.4 R
- Fujinon XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR
- Fujifilm XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
- Fujifilm XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
- Fujifilm XF35mmF1.4 R
1. Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/XF18-55mm Lens Kit – Silver
- New 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor with X-Processor 4 image processing engine
- 4K movie recording – internal SD card 4K/60P 4: 2: 0 10bit recording and the first Mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor that is capable of 4K/60P 4: 2: 2 10bit HDMI output.
- 16M phase detection pixels across entire frame and Low-light phase detection limits has been increased over X-T2 by 2 Stops, from -1EV to -3EV.
- 69 million dot OLED Color viewfinder with 0.
- 16 film Simulation modes: including eterna/cinema, B & w adjustment: -9~+9.
2. Rokinon RK12M-FX-SIL 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Fujifilm X-Mount Cameras
- Focuses to 7.9″ (0.2m) and Accepts 67 Filters
- 98.9 Degree Angle of View / 18mm (35mm Equivalent
- Fast f/2.0 Maximum Aperture Benefits Working in Low-Light Conditions
- Nano Coating System (NCS) For Increased Light Transmission and Reduced Internal Reflections
- Utilizes 12 High Precision Glass Lens Elements Including 1 Hybrid Aspherical (H-ASP) + 1 Aspherical (AS) + 1 Low-Dispersion (ED) High Precision Glass Lens Elements For Superior Image Quality.
3. Panasonic Lumix 4K Digital Camera with 30X LEICA DC Vario-ELMAR Lens F3.3-6.4
- 30x (24-720 millimeter) Leica DC lens optical zoom performance is ideally suited for travel and everyday photography.
- 18 Megapixel sensor delivers high-resolution photos with fewer image artifacts
- 4K Ultra HD video recording Plus exclusive Lumix 4K PHOTO and 4K post focus photo capture features
- Eye-level electronic viewfinder (EVF) and touch-enabled LCD for a wider viewing experience
- Lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body.
4. Fujifilm XF16mmF1.4 R WR
- 24mm in 35mm format equivalentTo adjust focus, rotate the focus ring while viewing the effects in the camera display The focus distance and depth-of-field indicators can be used to assist manual focus.
- Angle of view: 83.2°.Minimum working distance of less than 6 inches, Max magnification : 021x
- Weather-resistant design with 9 sealing points in 8 areas
- Nano-GI coating alters the refractive index between glass and air to reduce ghosting and flare
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM interchangeable system cameras
5. VILTROX 56mm F1.4 f/1.4 XF Autofocus APS-C Portrait Lens for Fuji Fujifilm X-Mount X-T3 X-T2 X-H1 X20 X-T30 X-T20
- Featuring a svelte design, the Viltrox AF 56mm f/1.
- The short telephoto focal length pairs with a bright f/1.
- The optical design incorporates extra-low dispersion and high refractive index elements, too, to reduce various aberrations and distortion for high clarity, color accuracy, and sharpness.
- Complementing the optics, the lens’s design also incorporates an STM stepping motor that affords fast, near-silent, and accurate autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- An internal focusing design also contributes to quick performance.
6. Fujinon XF 23mm F1.4 R
- 35mm equivalent F1.4 lens, Fully compatible with FUJIFILM X-Mount
- Focus range : Normal- 0.
- Seven round-edged aperture blades, which offer 22 stops in 1/3 EV steps
- Lens elements treated with Fujifilm’s multilayer HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating)
- 1 lens group consisting of 3 cemented lens elements and 1 aspheric lens element
7. Fujinon XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR
- Optically designed to draw out the maximum image quality of a flagship standard zoom lens Angle of view 83 2°- 29°.
- Focal length(35mm format equivalent) f=16-55mm (24-84mm) Focus range Normal – 0 6m – ∞(whole zoom position) Macro – 30cm – 10m (Wide) 40cm – 10m (Telephoto).
- High-speed, quiet auto focus thanks to the Linear Motor Weight, excluding caps and hoods 1 44 pounds (655g).
- Weather resistant design with 14 sealing points dust-resistant and -10 Degree low-temperature operation.
- Nano-Gi coating technology 9 rounded blade aperture diaphragm help create smooth and circular bokeh Max Magnification 0 16x (telephoto).
8. Fujifilm XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
- 55 200mm focal length, Minimum focus distance 1.10m/43.41 inch
- 83 300mm equivalent focal length on APS C cameras
- F3.5 4.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Stepper type AF motor
- Image stabilization (4.
- Fujifilm X mount for X series interchangeable lens cameras
9. Fujifilm XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
- Focal length : XF100-400mm (152-609mm – 35mm Format Equivalent)
- 21 elements 14 groups (includes 5 extra low dispersion elements and 1 super extra low dispersion element).
- Focus range : 1.75m, Max.magnification : 0.19x (Telephoto)
- 5 -Stop Image Stabilization System.Filter Thread :Front: 77 mm.Angle of view:16.2°- 4.1°
- Water and dust resistant and can operate in temperatures as low as 14 DegreeF (-10 DegreeC), Removable tripod mount.
10. Fujifilm XF35mmF1.4 R
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent) f=35mm (53mm)
- 8 Elements in 6 Groups (Inc. 1 Asph. Element)
- Angle of view – 44.2 Degrees. Number of blades 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Filter Size 52mm
- Focus range : Normal 0.8m – ∞, Macro 28cm – 2.0m. Max. magnification 0.17x
Fujifilm Lens For Low Light Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Fujifilm Lens For Low Light stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Fujifilm Lens For Low Light in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Fujifilm Lens For Low Light for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Fujifilm Lens For Low Light Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Fujifilm Lens For Low Light in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Fujifilm Lens For Low Light currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Fujifilm Lens For Low Light based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Fujifilm Lens For Low Light before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Fujifilm Lens For Low Light they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Fujifilm Lens For Low Light, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Fujifilm Lens For Low Light before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Fujifilm Lens For Low Light will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Fujifilm Lens For Low Light if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Fujifilm Lens For Low Light on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.